What's up Targets?
A few days ago I was nominated for the 'One Lovely Blogger Award' by #SweetTreats (I'll leave her links below)
The rules are pretty straight forward:
1. Write a post about your nomination Check
2. Share 7 Facts about yourself
3. Nominate 5 - 15 bloggers for this award
4. Inform those bloggers of the award
7 Facts about yours truly, TargetGirl
1. My biggest hobbies are photography, writing and sewing.
2. In 2014 - 2015 I loved collecting things - I had a collection of fans with 1 fan, A collection of hats contained 3 items, Antique collections with a total of 0 and Snowglobes which I stuck too and now have 13 give or take
3. I had a Veruca on my right heel for two years thinking it was just a bump and never told anyone about until my neighbour noticed it while we were camping!
4. I used to have a major obsession with Jacqueline Wilson books and even though I should have grown out of them I still get secretly excited when new books are released.
5. A few weeks ago I competed in a karate 'Kumite' tournament (Kumite means fighting) and placed first in Girls Kumite.
6. Twenty-One Pilots are the best thing come to the music world.
No arguments. No compromise. Fact.
7. My first post ever was on the 3rd of August 2016 called 'The First but not first post'
The cringe I saw as I scrolled down to get the exact date...... I had titles like "The Boys" and "AJ Addiction" I really should delete those......
My Nominated Bloggers:
1. Beth May - Her blog HERE
2. Vivian - Her blog HERE
3. Lexie - Her Blog HERE
4. Noor - Her blog HERE
5. The Chosen Introvert - Her blog HERE
6. Steph Spying - Her blog HERE
7. Patricia - Her blog HERE
I really enjoyed doing this tag and hope to be involved with more in the future!
TargetGirl Away From Keyboard
Link to #SweetTreats blog here!