I guess this is goodbye.


I guess this is goodbye.

A little inkling is officially up and running.
I minute or so before this I posted my first post. Simple.

I have loved every minute of TargetGirl. From The First but not first post all the way to this one.
For the first time on this blog, I am not posting as TargetGirl Online. I am now posting as Skye.

I can't believe how far TargetGirl has come, I may only have 15 followers but I have met so many new people that I would consider as friends, Over countless emails with Anael, Talking through comments about Twenty-one pilots with Vivian, Going over to Nabila at Hot Town Cool Girl for a post that I know will cheer me up since it has worked so many times before, There are so many people I could list who I have enjoyed knowing so much and wouldn't know if it wasn't for TargetGirl.
I am eternally grateful for all of you.

My goal for TargetGirl was to break out of my mask. 
I didn't do that completely, I still always worried about what people were going to think when I posted something, How someone would respond to a comment, Would people like this would they hate that.
I don't want that anymore. Because it stops making blogging fun.

So this is the end of my 10-month journey with TargetGirl.

So this is goodbye.

  From TargetGirl and Skye.

Comments

  1. Aww! That is so sad! I know how you feel, but blogging really can still be fun! Thanks so much for adding me in your post - emailing you was great, and being your friend is wonderful. I had fun doing our collab post with you and I will miss you in the blogging world!
    anaeldaydreamer.blogspot.com
    Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey hey,
      I'm still blogging! There is no way in the world I would stop!
      I'm just moving into a different blog, We can always email, I'll send you my new one once I change it but until then you can still email me with me current one!
      X Skye/TG

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet and sad at the same time. Thanks for adding me in your post! My goal for my blog is to make people happy and it makes me overjoyed to hear that my blog cheers you up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem, All I did was tell the truth :)
      Hope to see you at A little inkling!!!
      x Skye/TG

      Delete
  3. Aww!😞 I'm sad to see Target Girl go but I guess I'll see you on "A Little Inkling". I wish I stumbled across this post sooner!😞😢😢

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually almost cried when writing this post! I do hope to see you on a little inkling Sweetreats! I didn't mention you but thank you for all the advice you have given me!
      x Skye/TG

      Delete
    2. i DID cry!! And I just discovered this blog right now!!

      xx Saige @ randomalley707.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh! I just discovered this blog and now idk what the new URL isssssss ahhhhhh

      Delete
  4. Aw I just saw this <3 I'm excited for you to be moving onto a new chapter, but I'll miss this blog as well. Thank you for the shoutout, you're such a lovely follower and I appreciate all you do both on your own blog, and also with your kind words on others <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the lovely words Vivian! I hope my new chapter will be just as amazing as this one I'm closing <3
      x Skye/TG

      Delete
  5. It is really sad that you have stopped blogging but I do hope that you find happiness in whatever you are doing next. I remember when you commented on my post when i was a new bolgger. It made my day, probably my year and it helped me out so much so I want to thank you so much. I really do think that you blog is epic and am sorry that you feel that your blog didn't help you out as much as you though it would. good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! All I ask is for you to keep it clean.