Top 15 things to ask Siri

Hey Guys,
I know, this is my 3rd post of the day sort of night for me, I've had a sad post, a mad and now a funny Top 10 post!!! 
Before we start just want to introduce who I am etc to the peeps who haven't seen me before, (If you want to skip this go to the normal font)

My name is TargetGirl, I am an anoymous blogger who is trying to get big, I need 10 followers by the end of the year, I love Gryfindor but J.K Rowling keeps torturing me, See my latest post "What, No, Never" for more info.
If you really want to know more, look at my profile to the right side, yep there it is.

Top 10 things to ask Siri:
#1 Why are firetrucks red?
#2 Can I borrow some money?
#3 I am your father
#4 Okay Glass
#5 Mirror Mirror on the wall whos the fairest of them all?
#6 Beatbox
#7 Sing for me
#8 Do you like Pokemon Go?
#9 What does the fox say?
#10 Where is Elvis Presley?
#11 Im drunk
#12 What does Siri mean?
#13 Does Santa exist?
#14 Whats the best computer
#15 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Thats all for now, as always
Follow and comment!
Peace out
TG XXX

Comments