Can you grow out of friends?

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening,
It's me TG, I know I never really finished my AJ addictions but oh well, life will go on!!! 
'Can you grow out of friends?' My question.
I have a rose dress that was my favourite when I was 5, 6 or 7 years old, I still sometimes wish it could grow with me but other times I really don't care.
Maria is the dress, I sometimes wish we were still BFF's but then my life wouldn't be the same would it, I wouldn't have gotten any new 'dresses' like Nat. Just wearing the same one forever, never taking it off, never doing anything without it. I think you can grow out of friends, Comment if you have or what you think of this decision, am I right? Am I wrong? Everyone can be wrong sometimes. Even your fav TG!!! (So humble right?) :P
OK, enough intense stuff!!!
You know my first ever post, 'Taekwondo NO NO' I have finally found the karate for me! YAY I have been doing it for 2 weeks, every Monday! I have a doji, a white belt and everything!!! At the end after the soft fighting, we do hard fighting. Since Hannah and I are the oldest there, (Everyone else is 5, 6, 7, 8 etc) we were paired together when we put our hands p, SISTER VS SISTER!!!
The whole time I was going Ker-Pow Ka-Boom she was laughing the whole time.
Urgh, Esa has called me for dinner,
TG, capturing the day everyday (or most days still working on the catchphrase)
x

Comments