BOREDOM

Bonjour Everyone!
Ok, To be honest, I really feel like blogging but I have no idea what to blog about!!! Let's just say what I'm doing.
I am sitting at a table, at a school, in a suburb, in a town, in an area, in a country, in a world, on a planet, in a galaxy in infinity and beyond!!!
I am waiting for the bell to ring in a class, in a school, in a suburb, in a town, in an area, in a country, in a world, on a planet, in a galaxy, in infinity and beyond! My teacher is talking about our school production blah de blah blah.
I am ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!! 
Mean Madison is sitting across from me. On my right is a girl who is the lead in the production. Also at my table is 1 lovestruck girl, her BFF and Leila*
Got to go,
Bell bring,
Wish me luck in a boredom day,
TG, Captured the day everyday, (Is that better then yesterday?)
*See Guide Drama

Comments